Emergency? Call 01424 754487
Please REGISTER if not done so already. Your pet details are important in order to dispense medication safely during your emergency vet visit.
Our mobile service does not have any hospitalisation, monitoring or surgical facilities, therefore in some cases the emergency vet will advise to transfer your pet to a specialised Emergency Vets Clinic!
Here are just some of the emergency conditions that are potentially life-threatening.
- Breathing difficulties
- Open wound injuries or severe bleeding
- Trauma (e.g. car accidents)
- Male cats struggling to pass urine or faeces
- Rabbits neglecting food
- Swallowing hazards i.e. toys/ clothes etc
- Ingestion of toxic/harmful substances
- Eye problems
- Severe vomiting or diarrhoea
- Swollen abdomen or retching (especially large dogs)
- Loss of thirst & appetite
- Struggling to give birth
In any of these cases, your pet may need emergency treatment so please contact us immediately.